To add a Magnet link start by selecting the Magnet option in the side menu under the Links section.
Once you are on the Magnet Links page, if it is your first link you will be prompted in the alert box to "Create one". Otherwise click the circular green + icon and a window will appear to enter your article URL.
In this example we are going to use an article from Entrepreneur.com, paste the URL and then click the green SAVE button.
You will now see your first Magnet link listed displaying details on the target site you wish to share, your new custom URL, the number of hit the link has had, when it was created and the action options. These include being able to edit, copy, share and delete your Magnet link.
You will also notice a copy icon next to your Magnet shortened URL, this is a great shortcut to quickly copy the link to then paste it.
Another shortcut to edit the link is by clicking on the Target articles title. This and selecting Actions and Edit will take you into the links advanced settings and stats.
On this page you can:
- Copy or preview your link.
- Add a Custom Slug to your link (you must have a custom domain added to your brand).
- Deactivate specific retargeting pixels if you only want this link to fire certain ones.
- View your link hits for the last 10 days.
- Share your link on Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn or Buffer using the shortcut icons
If you're not yet using VASTCLICKS, click below to sign up for a 14 day free trial - no credit card required.